1. Hereby we call
YCS EXPRESS as Freighter, exclusive of his Authorized
Agent or Commended agent; those who are authorized by YCS EXPRESS
are not the
same joint Freighters and are not accountable for any mutual
2. The Freighter is obligate to transport the shipments by his own willing based on his
loading equipments, storage and transit routes to decide the best transport
freight lines and couriers procedures to carry and handle all the shipments and
cargos given to the Freighter. If under the Governmental
conditional requirements or other
necessary actions, the Freighter can open
the package at any time for the purpose of
customˇs inspection or smooth clearance processing necessity. The eventual mission is
finish the perfect delivery to the consigneeˇs hands.
3. The Freight Charges doesnˇt conclude the VAT Tax, Custom Duty, Imported Tax,
Storage Fee, Deposit, or any other occurred regulation costs, taxes or penalty during the
transit route to the destination. All the forementioned
Charges must be absorbed by
consignee; if consignee refuse to pay, then, shipper has to bear those relevant costs
4. If shipper requests to export the shipment under Transport Collected Basis,
ensure to click the column ¨COLLECT〃 on AWB together with the
Payments Agreement Letter〃.In lack of one of the above actions,
we only have to
transport the shipment under Pre-Paid. Basis or suspend exporting. Under such condition,
if consignee refuse to pay Collected Charge,
then, shipper has to notify YCS EXPRESS
the proper solution as well as to
absorb all the relevant payments without fail within three
days after our advising consigneeˇs refusal truth.Otherwise we have to compel shipperˇs
paying freight charges plus the modification service fee.
5. Shipper must declare the physical contents of shipment honestly; in case of any
mis-declaration , shipper has to take the complete responsibility.
6. In the event of shipment is seized or confiscated by Custom or the relevant
Bureau; the Freighter wonˇt account for any occurred delay, lost, damages or penalty
aroused from the above issues.
7. During the transportation routes, if Freighter discover the shipment is not capable for delivery
or consignee refuses to accept it;(which we had notified
shipper without getting the prompt
YCS EXPRESS can make the instant decision to terminate the eventual
such consequences, shipper is at his own risk to bear all the relevant
occurred expenses: such as freight charges, handling fee, Tax duties, VAT and penalty.
8. Shipper is responsible to pack the contents safely & properly; Freighter does
take charge of shipmentsˇ packing. Should it happen any discrepancy during the transit
route,for instances:partial missing, lost, delay or damages
aroused from the poor packing by
shipper. Then the Freighter wonˇt have any concern for those discrepancy.
9. In case of any partial missing, lost or damages during the transportation, if
under the factors
as the Act of God, the natural disaster, war, civil power
executive duty, custom ignorance,
riot, strike etc..; we
YCS EXPRESS wont
be capable of compensating anything regarding
such irresistible & over manpower circumstances. Exclusive of the above mentioned issues,
our normal compensation treaty as following:
(1) If shipment as Document, we can provide the second Free-Delivery as
shipper doesnˇt have any replacement available, the maximum compensation amount
less than USD 20.0.
(2) If shipment as Non-Document, the compensation amount is less than the
or USD 9.07 per Pound; nevertheless, the maximum amount for each
cannot exceed USD 100.0.
(3) Shipper has to raise the formal Written Compensation Complaint together with all the
relevant proof paperwork within sixty(60) days upon our pick-up the shipment.
(4) If the content value over USD 100.0, please select GDA arranged Insurance to protect
shipperˇs rights and strengthen the insurance amount.
10. In spite of the very transportation conditional rights and obligation described
as the above
articles; we obey all the ¨Standard Trading Terms〃 and ¨Cargo Transportation Contract
Clauses〃 based on the Republic of Chinaˇs Air Cargo Freighters Career.